Make a glowing tabletop waterfall fountain very easily.

I am so excited to share this fun project with you. This wonderful fountain project has got so many elements yet it's very simple and very easy to make. Till now I have sold 15 pieces of this model since I launched the video on my YouTube channel. It was a very busy week and I want to thank you if you are reading this now and got interested in my work. I love you guys.

three-bottle fountain
The materials used to make this glowing tabletop waterfall fountain:
> 3 Plastic bottles
> Any Cement (white cement recommended)
> Scrap Cloth
> Cement primer
> Exterior paint (I used brown and black enamel)
> Water submersible pump
> Water pipe/tube (size of pump's outlet)
> Waterproof LED strips and their adapters (I used Blue & White LEDs)
> Double sided tape
> Mesh
> Rocks & Pebbles
> Artificial plants to decorate
> 5-7 Liter planter 
> Wires and plugs to connect
> Cello tape/Duct tape



Quick instructions


1 
Cut the bottles at an angle and tape them together.

2
Mix some cement and take some cloth pieces.

Dip the cloths in cement and surround the bottles. Fine touch with a brush and let it dry for at least 10 hours. Then color with different coats.





4 I placed some waterproof LED strip(blue) down under using some hot glue. And made a hole under the largest bottle. This hole is made to transfer the water from the tub using pump.



5 Apply double sided tape and stick the white LED strip on all corners of the mesh. This mesh will be the base where the fountain will rest on.


6 Fill a planter with water and submerse the water pump.


7 Insert the pipe from the bottle and through the mesh to the pump's outlet.


8 Decorate the surrounding with pebbles and artificial plants and connect all the wires as they should.





Watch the Video on how to make this cemented waterfall fountain on YouTube.
Don't forget to Subscribe and share the video.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.