DIY Helmet AC | How to make a Helmet AC at Home





In this video, I have shown you the Cardboard Helmet AC I made in this summer and it was quite a fun making it. Especially this matte finish and cool ingenuity of it has given it a nice edge. It can cool 6 to 10 degrees lower than ambient depending on conditions, runs on a 1500 mAh rechargeable battery ensures you 11 hours of cooling.

Watch The Making Of This Helmet AC Unit On Our Youtube Channel
https://youtu.be/agMfbGlkb9g

Unlock to download the template.

Do any of the following to activate the download button.


     



Please respect my work and do not sell/upload this template files to any other websites. Please give credit or link back, when you are using this template. Do not post the direct link of the file to any other website, if you want to share this template, please share this post/page. I have used a lot of time and effort making this templates, so please respect my rules. Or I have my right to take legal actions.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.