Tesla Spark From Mirror Polished Japanese Foil Ball WITHOUT MICROWAVE!! * Is It For Real?? *

Well well well, hello my guys! Yes, you read that right. I made my own Japanese Tin Foil Ball. It's the new trending DIY projects going all over the internet. Here you go.. In this article, I will share the technique I used to make this aluminium foil ball so round.

Japanese Foil Ball Turned into Tesla Ball

All I gathered was some kitchen foil rolls from my local shop and as I don't have any sanding tool to polish the ball to a mirror finish, I had to order some water papers or silicon carbide paper online.

If you want to purchase: Here is a link you can buy from, Amazon.in

I used #400, #1000, #1500, #2000, #2500 and #3000 grit water papers to polish my foil ball to perfection.


I started to roll the foil ball to some extent and pressed it with my bare hands and made something like this.


Then I hammered and hammered and hammered until my arm gave up that day. And the result was pretty good after I finished 2 full rolls of foil. I kept on adding foils bit by bit and kept on hammering it which gave it a good round shape.

I saw others who tried to make a huge tin foil ball and started with wrapping lots of foils at first and failing to get a good shape in the end. So I decided to add foils at different intervals and kept on shaping it to a nice round shape. And the result was just spectacular.

Japanese foil ball before polishing
Aluminium foil ball before polishing


It took about 3 hours to get it fully polished from here on. But truly it will take an eternity to make it perfectly okay.

After I polished it with the silicon carbide or water papers, I waxed it with some car wax and I took a sponge dremel tool and polished it after removing the car wax coating to get my desired finish.



This is a before and after image of polishing.
Hope you have enjoyed it this far. Then I had a different idea to take this mirror polished Japanese aluminium foil ball to the next level.

Japanese foil ball mirror polished
Aluminum Foil Ball
Aluminum Foil Ball Hacks

Do you get any resemblance between this foil ball and a Tesla Coil? Well, I saw that resemblance. And I thought why not try something unique with this foil ball and make something that can look good aesthetically.

Aluminum Foil Ball Tesla Coil Hacks

I made a hologram projector from an old CD case and downloaded a hologram video from youtube. Wait, this was not any holographic video, this had some sparkling effects as you can see below.

Tesla Spark On Aluminium Foil Ball
Japanese Foil Ball Tesla Spark
Watch The Full Video, and enjoy the full experience.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.